Specialisations for the Bar Association
The lawyers listed below have registered in the Dutch Bar Association’s Register of Jurisdictions for 2022 in the following main (and sub) areas of law:
- Marcel Fruytier is registered on Corporate Law, Companies, Associations and Foundations, Agency and Distribution, Mergers and Acquisitions, Directors’ Liability and Professional Liability;
- Myrddin van Westendorp is registered in the fields of Corporate law, Partnerships, Associations and foundations, Agency and distribution, Mergers and acquisitions, Directors’ liability and Professional liability. In addition, Myrddin is also registered on Employment law;
- Jop Fellinger is registered in Information Law, Media Law and IT Law. Furthermore, Jop is also registered on Privacy Law;
- Vincent van Oosteren is registered for Corporate Law, Companies, Associations and Foundations, Agency and Distribution, Mergers and Acquisitions, Directors’ Liability and Professional Liability. Vincent is also registered on Employment law;
- Koen Wanders is registered on Tenancy law, Residential and Business premises;
- Mignon Meermans is registered on General Practice, Civil Law, Criminal Law and Administrative Law;
- Bert Gravendeel is registered on Intellectual Property Law;
- Joël de Bruijn is registered in Contract Law and Agency and Distribution.
This registration is based on the number of training credits that the lawyer in question has obtained in the previous calendar year in the said jurisdiction. This registration therefore only says something about the most recent education received and does not do justice to the actual experience of the lawyer concerned. Find out more about our lawyers’ more extensive specialisations. Please contact us. We will be happy to tell you more.