Merging and acquisition
We have a proven track record in mergers & acquisition for small and medium size companies.
Our relationship with LAW ensures that we can deliver cross border, high quality legal advice and guidance. Being recognised for our venture and creativity, we received in 2013 the ABN Johnny Walker award for the most creative international financing of the year. We work hard with our Partners in Business to obtain those levels of service.
A few examples of our realisations :
- Early 2014 Fruytier Lawyers in Business advised on participation of a Chinese biotech company on the Dutch market.
- End 2013 Fruytier Lawyers in Business assisted a management buy-out
- Fruytier Lawyers in Business advised an English Health care multinational on acquisition of a similar Dutch company end 2013.
- In 2013 a Chinese Client in the automotive branch was guided along the acquisition of a large Dutch real estate project.
- Medio 2013 Fruytier Lawyers in Business assisted in a shareholder’s buyout.
- Fruytier Lawyers in Business directed the sale of Dutch activities of an Australian stock market registered Australian multinational in 2013.
- End 2012 Fruytier Lawyers in business actively advised on acquisition in the chemical industry.
- Medio 2012 Fruytier Lawyers in Business advised on sale and delivery of assets of a Dutch company by a German buyer.
- In the summer of 2012 Fruytier Lawyers in Business directed sale of a Dutch company’s cinema and food service.
- Fruytier Lawyers in Business guided a Dutch gas supplier during its acquisition of the Dutch and Belgian activites from a similar organisation in summer 2012.
- In 2012 Fruytier Lawyers in Business was actively involved in the reorganisation of international activity of a Czech/Dutch company in the chemical sector.
- Beginning 2012 Fruytier Lawyers in Business advised and directed a Dutch company, specialised in storage, in acquiring a similar English concurrent and moving its activities to the Netherlands.
- At the start of 2012 Fruytier Lawyers in Business assisted the sale of a Dutch company’s camping and food industry activity.
- End 2011 Fruytier Lawyers in Business actively directed restart of a Dutch IT company and followed up and negotiated its acquisition by a consortium of investors and competitors, among which an American software multinational.
- Medio 2011 Fruytier Lawyers in Business assisted the buyout of minority shareholders by a Czech multinational from their Dutch subsidiaries.
- Beginning 2010 Fruytier Lawyers in Business advised a Chinese-Dutch client on acquisition of a franchise formula food service company from a national fast food chain.
- End 2009 a Dutch manufacturer of pressure vessel systems was advised on acquisition of a Chinese competitor.
- At the end of 2009 Fruytier Lawyers in Business delivered advise on purchase of a passengership by an English client.
- In 2009 Fruytier Lawyers in Business was actively involved in several reorganisations, restarts (including bancruptcies) and acquisition of assets from bankrupt inventories. Among them acquisition of assets and intellectual property from Polymarin BV by Power Composites Nederland BV, thus ensuring protection of renowned windmill manufacturing techniques.
- In 2008 Fruytier Lawyers in Business was involved in the successful establishing of participation/ financing in sales agreements of shares, new company structure and shareholder’s agreements (including elaborate corporate governance) in collaboration with investors regarding a Belgian Company specialised in water and lemonades.
- In December 2008 Fruytier Lawyers in Business was involved in the successful buyout of several majority shareholders of a Belgian Company specialised in production and sale of water and lemonade.
- Following a lingering legal dispute between participants of an international High School, Fruytier Lawyers in Business directed the buyout of one of the participants in July 2008.
- In the first half of 2008 Fruytier Lawyers in Business assisted a Russian company in acquiring three Dutch companies possessing real estate portfolio in St.-Petersburg worth about 40million USD. Fruytier Lawyers in Business was involved in the complete process from performing due diligence in name of the Russian buyer to follow up on negotiating sale and purchase agreements in collaboration with accountants and tax consultants until handling final closure. After which they further advised on legal and financial restructure of the Dutch companies.
- At the end of 2007 advised a technology/research and development company on (re)financing and distribution of convertible bonds, namely stock certificates.
- Fruytier Lawyers in Business advised an international fashion house on distribution of convertible bonds, namely stock certificates.
- Emergya Wind, an international organisation specialised in windmills, engaged Fruytier Lawyers in Business in 2007 to assist shareholders and management during sale of majority interest to RIG investments.
- Fruytier Lawyers in Business acted on behalf of the sellers with the successful sale of The Movies, the oldest movie theater in Amsterdam.
- At the end of 2007 Fruytier Lawyers in Business performed due diligence assisting the acquisition of a Dutch data traffic company by a German media concern.
- In 2006 Fruytier Lawyers in Business performed due diligence during acquisition of several concessions for oil and natural gas extraction.
- Fruytier Lawyers in Business executed legal due diligence during the acquisition of a Dutch company with real estate portfolio in Poland by an English buyer, equally advising on drafting sale and purchase agreement.